Saturday, July 9, 2011

GSA maybe?

For a while now I have been contemplating something. I've been going back and forth on whether I should start a GSA (gay-straight alliance) club at my high school. I've actually been thinking about this since October. I want to do it. But I'm terrified of what might happen if I did. I guess I'm just too paranoid. I'd finally decided I would do it yesterday after talking to this kid but after much more thinking, I've chickened out. I mean, I can't really do it. Passion and Desire will only get you so far.
I don't know if I could handle all that pressure. It's a scary thought when you think about it. I wish my school had one, I wish I could be the one to start it.  But I don't know. I want this soo badly and I know in my heart that I CAN do this, I know it's the right thing to do.

It had finally seemed like I was determined to take the first step yesterday but after I thought about it- I don't know if I can. I have Anime club and I've always wanted to be in Literary club. I wana try to participate more in French club and join Recycling club. On top of that I'll have IB work and volunteering to look forward to. Not to mention I want to run for junior vice president. I just don't know if I can create this mighty and successful GSA I can perfectly envision in my head. I don't know if I can make this dream into reality. And what if it isn't successful?

   I don't like losing. It'd be a lot to take in :\
I wish someone would just give me the answers I'm looking for. Or better yet, I wish someone would just TELL me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment