Saturday, June 25, 2011

Not to sound pessimistic, . . . BUT. . .

So I have this silly dream. Ok-- the word 'dream' sounds a tad dramatic. So maybe I oughtta have used the word 'desire'. . . Nope that sounds just as corny. But you get the idea--

So Junior year I want to run for student government again. Last year I ran for class secretary against Adrienne Dzurick and let me tell you it was not fun. I was so paranoid and nervous I would lose. Next year I want to run for class vice president but I don't know if I can do it.

I'm in dire need of some motivation. I really want this but I don't know if I'm up for the competition.
That's all I wanted to say, a penny for my thoughts I guess?

*credit to Mar for inspiring this pointless tid bit of my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you better give me credit lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mar, you get the credit. jeesh what an ego on you. it's all 'me me me', ain't it? pssh.

    ReplyDelete