Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where's my stressball??!

I realize I'm blogging on this god-forsaken blog like a mad man but at this rate, I'm so bored I don't really care. I need to VENT!

I was just talking to a friend, Rimsha (are you happy now?) and we were just talking about stress. Lovely.
It's hard to believe that only 2 years ago I was looking into what high school I was interested in attending. But it's even harder to believe that in less than 2 years I would have already applied to college. Time's going by too fast! I feel like an old woman going through a midlife crisis and I'm only 16!

This is mad. I have like 8 colleges and universities picked out but that doesn't ease any stress. Add worrying about college onto PSATs, SATs, IB, AP classes, FLVS, dual enrollment, CAS hours and reading assignments! I've reached the point where I wana crawl into a dark corner of my house and rock myself to sleep. crying.

SEE, it's junk like THIS that I have silver (NOT GRAY!) hair. I'm content thinking that those 2 stupid SILVER hair strands are genetic and not a sign of aging. But if my life continues like this I'll end up having a freaking STREAK of SILVER (not gray, mind you!) hair. ugh!

Life would be a HELL lot simpler if I were dumb. Like Santaluces kids. I'm almost jealous of them. I'd be partying on weekends, hanging out and living out normal teenage years. But no, I just HAD to go and be some over achiever. Now I spend my summer days doing math, stressing over my future and falling asleep with books in my bed.

This crap better pay off. Those lucky S.O.B.'s better be working for ME someday. Cus to be honest, THIS is what I feel like doing sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment